09 September 2010

Urgent prayer request for my sweet friends

I know I have lots to catch my blog-friends up on. Life has been hectic & I haven't slowed down in 3 weeks. Updating the blog is my top priority this weekend. Good stories & pictures to come.

I write today because I need your urgent prayers for one of my dear friends in Capricorn:

A* & M* (friends from Living Hope) just had their baby girl 10 days ago. They've had lots of ups & downs with this pregnancy. I got a message from Avril today saying the baby unexpectedly went into a comma & died suddenly. I don't have any more details right now but I know my friends are crushed, confused & hurting. Please lift them up as we all grieve this loss of life in our Living Hope Capricorn family.
Thank you for your prayers.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Melanie's website.

www.melaniedill.com