11 November 2015

Update in Photos

These are my streets just before the morning chaos beings!

School Holiday open studio. Large painting of the community road-map!

One of my best students - studying LINE and TEXTURE

Building creativity into the next generation!

One of my local colleagues teaching an art lesson

Fashion Design drawings

Fashion Design drawings


Conducting a team-building strategic planning session with the Butterfly Art Project


My make-shift art studio. Producing paintings for fundraising!

In action - doing a test-work for teaching art



Mentoring Outing - discipleship with these gals is so fun!

Investing in their education and spiritual development weekly for over 5 years now!
Can't wait to watch how God uses them for His glory.



Missions life in Capricorn and Cape Town continues to evolve and grow. I've been a part of some really neat ministry opportunities lately - counseling sessions, mentoring opportunities, community and staff development, supporting families in crisis, creative processing, training people from around the world in missions strategy, and building local relationships across cultural and religious divides. 

God has redeemed a lot of really hard years of investing in this difficult place. As I process and pray for the next season and next year, I'm excited about what's to come. God is faithful and continues to provide in ways I never imagined!

Continue to pray for South Africa and this mission. 
Pray specifically for open doors and favor in Capricorn.
Pray for the big vision God is putting together inside of me for strategic ministry in 2016
... more details to come!

No comments:

Melanie's website.

www.melaniedill.com