17 October 2015

Community Update

In short...
- The last 3 days have been uncertain in our community but its also caused a great sense of support and love for each other.
- The violence has calmed down. I expect it could start up again when people need to leave the community for work on Monday, but I pray it doesn't.
- It's been reported that the adults who want to cause trouble have been using children to light the fires and throw petrol bombs in buildings. This can't be confirmed but pray for the children who are being used - that they would be protected and free from this bondage and abuse.
- The police have been GREAT and have helped disperse protests and supported the innocent. They have a tough job.
- I'm safe and eager to return to work so that I can share God's love with those I've been separated from during this time of unrest. Can't wait to see my school children and help them process these events. God is ready to do miracles, I just know it!

Keep praying for us as we re-enter and love hard! But overall, we're well.

Melanie Dill

No comments:

Melanie's website.

www.melaniedill.com